Rococo yarn is a soft string made of fluffy shiny lashes of lurex. It catches and spreads the light in clouds of thousands of sparks and subtle frost. The finished project comes out airy, slightly elastic, very soft and pleasant to the touch. Surprisingly delicate and lightweight yarn for decorations, combining with other threads, bags and jewelery, creative designs, festive decorations and martenitsas. Most suitable for knitting with two needles, but can also be used for weaving, sewing, crochet. Even a few rows of Rococo will give shine, class and femininity to any knitted piece of mohair, plush or classic yarn.
- Blend: 85% Lurex (lame), 15% Polyester
- Packing: ball, 25g / 135m; Pack 150g (6 x 25g)
- Recommended: Needle size 5 - 7 mm; Crochet size 4 mm - 300g 400g 500g
- Care: Hand wash, machine wash; Dry flat
- Origin: Bulgaria Statex LTD